Today we are talking about The Drupal Credit System with Matthew Tift.
- What is the Drupal Credit system
- How is credit given
- How is credit tracked on the backend
- What is the trickiest part of integration
- Contributions are weighted, how is that handled
- Why are contributions weighted
- Are non code contributions included in the Drupal Credit system
- How do you run analytics on the data
- What is changing with the credit system
- Other communities are thinking of integrating a credit system what are lessons shared
Matthew Tift - matthewtift.com @matthewtift
Nic Laflin - www.nLighteneddevelopment.com @nicxvan
John Picozzi - www.epam.com @johnpicozzi
Cathy Theys - @YesCT
Adds a configurable redirect after saving a node or other entity. The redirect is configurable per bundle. Also, given sufficient permissions (and presuming it is enabled for that specific content/bundle), individual users can configure their own redirects (on their profile edit page).