Today we are talking about DDev with Randy Fay
- John - TD youtube and linkedin
- AmyJune - Getting ready for winter and music shows
- Randy - managing hospice for mother
- Nic - House cleanouts and lego
- DDEV elevator pitch
- Beginning of DDEV
- Development Process
- Docker use cases
- Listener Marc van Gend “I’d love to hear about the current state of the project, given the change of ownership. Is it healthy financially?”
- Listener Josh Miller “Randy has a long history with Drupal, outdating most. https://drupal.org/u/rfay a little over 16 years. How did his contribution start, and how has it changed? Does he still build with Drupal?”
- Listener Stephen Cross “I easily got DDEV running on Raspberry Pi, while other tools do not run simply. How has ARM adoption been?”
- Josh on Twitter “Will docker work on new processors?”
Compu-Home Systems TomorrowHouse (1980’s Home Automation run by an Apple II
Randy and Nancy’s 2.5-year bike trip through the Americas
What’s So Different about DDEV?
#ddev for tweets
Talking Drupal on YouTube
Randy Fay- http://randyfay.com @randyfay
Nic Laflin - www.nLighteneddevelopment.com @nicxvan
John Picozzi - www.epam.com @johnpicozzi
AmyJune - @volkswagenchick
Uses the Google reCAPTCHA web service to improve the CAPTCHA system. It is tough on bots and easy on humans.
reCAPTCHA is built for security. Armed with state of the art technology, it always stays at the forefront of spam and abuse fighting trends. reCAPTCHA is on guard for you, so you can rest easy.