Today we are talking about Acquia Code Studio with Matthew Grasmick and Ron Northcutt.
- What is Acquia Code Studio?
- Are merge requests something that can be done via the Acquia Dashboard?
- Can I make edits in the browser?
- Is it Acquia Cloud only?
- Can you use gitlab, github or bitbucket?
- How does testing work?
- Can it co exist with current dev tools?
- Can you add additional tools like sonarqube?
- Are there additional fees?
- Can existing customers use CS?
- Is there a local setup?
Matthew Grasmick - @grasmash
Ron Northcutt - @rlnorthcutt
Nic Laflin - www.nLighteneddevelopment.com @nicxvan
John Picozzi - www.epam.com @johnpicozzi
Mike Anello - @ultimike
A lightweight module to display any Views results in a calendar table. Compatible with any View as it - should - respects exposed date filters (e.g. >=, <=, ‘between’…etc) and the default rendering of the results (e.g. display fields or as rendered entity).