- What does Patch, Build Punt mean?
- Challenges we face when building a website
- Searching and selecting contrib modules
- The module is not quite doing it for you
- Does it provide the hooks to modify easily?
- Recommending a change to the project in the issue queue
- Building yourself - searching api.drupal.org
- (Build)Switching views displays based on session variable
- (Patch)Wanting to change the ip banned message
- (Build)Using a Mandrill Template
- (Build)Setting up statistics based on metrics specific to your site
- (Build)Creating a table with values from three entities
- (Patch) Fixing bugs that cause usability errors (Popup On Load)
- (Cannibalize)Copying a module and customising it to your needs (Topbar Messages)
- (Build)Building your own module even though one exists (Hreflang)
- (Cannibalize)FB Post
Module of the Week
This module scans the currently installed Drupal, contributed modules and themes, re-downloads them and determines if they have been changed. Changes are marked clearly and if the diff module is installed then Hacked! will allow you to see the exact lines that have changed.
Hacked! also provides drush integration so that you can see what files have changed from the command line.
This is primarily a developer tool and should never ever (don't even think it) be installed on a production site.
- Stephen Cross - www.ParallaxInfoTech.com @stephencross
- John Picozzi - www.oomphinc.com @johnpicozzi
- Nic Laflin - www.nLightened.net @nicxvan
Direct download: TalkingDrupal089.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm EST