In episode #171 we talk share tips regarding Drupal Interviews. www.talkingdrupal.com/171
- What are your 5 goto modules, D7 and/or D8?
- What benefits have you seen from Drupal 8 and what has frustrated you about Drupal 8?
- What criteria do you use when selecting a Drupal contributed module?
- When do you use custom code?
- What is your process for updating a module to the latest release?
- What’s the site you’re most proud of?
- What’s the site you wish you could redo and why?
- Are you familiar with OOP coding style in Drupal 8
- Are you familiar with the symphony framework
- How do you keep up with the industry and learn new skills techniques
- Bring your laptop and make sure it works
- Show up early
- Have questions for the company or interviewer
- Ask for an interview with a friend - practice
- Appropriate dress
Stephen Cross - www.ParallaxInfoTech.com @stephencross
John Picozzi - www.oomphinc.com @johnpicozzi
Nic Laflin - www.nLighteneddevelopment.com @nicxvan