- What is a forum
- Are they still relevant?
- Drupal Forum - Core
- Forum features
- Advanced Forum
- Forum Access
- Using third party solutions
- Organic Groups
- Advanced Forum - https://www.drupal.org/project/advanced_forum
- Forum Access - https://www.drupal.org/project/forum_access
- Subscriptions - https://www.drupal.org/project/subscriptions
- Notify - https://www.drupal.org/project/notify
- Comment Notify - https://www.drupal.org/project/comment_notify
- Forum Contrib Modules - https://www.drupal.org/node/227121
Module of the Week
CloudFlare is a FREE reverse proxy, firewall, and global content delivery network and can be implemented without installing any server software or hardware.
On average, CloudFlare-powered websites load 30% faster, use 60% less bandwidth, and process 65% fewer requests. CloudFlare-powered websites are protected from many forms of malicious activity including: comment spam, email harvesting, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and DDoS (denial of service) attacks.
- Stephen Cross - www.ParallaxInfoTech.com @stephencross
- Jason Pamental - www.hwdesignco.com @jpamental
- John Picozzi - www.oomphinc.com @johnpicozzi
- Nic Laflin - www.nLightened.net @nicxvan
Direct download: TalkingDrupal084.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm EDT